Monday, June 15, 2009

How to Choose Movie Rentals Kids can Watch too

Do you want to know exactly what's in the movie, in other words, the language, the violence, and other negative elements?
Before you add something to your queue or go to Blockbuster, visit this site:

www.kids-in-mind.com

Movie ratings that actually work. I must admit, I have a hard time reading the "violent scenes" they include but this site will tell you EXACTLY what you can expect in each movie! I like to know what profanity I will encounter, and this site always tells me what I need to know.

Other good sites to check are:

www.dove.org
and
www.crosswalk.com (click on movies)

Another site would be that of Michael Medved for some good reviews - I think!:

www.michaelmedved.townhall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment