Monday, June 8, 2009

Advice on choosing your seats on a plane

Experience may not be the best teacher, but it's a surefire way to learn. I just learned about seats on a huge transatlantic plane and how to choose yours. Before you make your selection, go to http://www.seatguru.com

Have the name of the airplane handy, such as Airbus A333
Then you can see which seats are better, which have less leg room, which to try for, and which ones to avoid.
I wish I had known this before my husband and I chose our seats for our Paris trip. We have seats with almost no leg room, and seats that are a bit more narrow than the rest of them! I'm hoping to be able to change them somehow, but yesterday that was not possible.
Yes, I know this has nothing to do with music but it might help with parenting if you are taking your children with you on a long trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment